New Hampshire Family and Divorce Lawyer
William E. Boc
561 Central Avenue
Dover, NH 03820-3480
Office Phone: (603) 742-5222
Toll-Free Phone: 800.363.7186
William “Wil” E. Boc is a founding partner of Wyskiel, Boc Tillinghast & Bolduc. Wil is well-known for his family law and divorce practice throughout New Hampshire.
He is respected by peers, judges and clients for his significant trial experience and sensitivity to client’s needs. Wil treats his clients with compassion and respect, while providing outstanding and aggressive representation and advocacy. In addition to family law and divorce matters, he has assisted clients litigating their personal injury, insurance defense, workers' compensation and criminal law cases.
Wil personifies our firm’s commitment to public service and both his service and leadership have been exemplary, serving two terms as Mayor of the City of Dover in New Hampshire and an appointment by Governor Shaheen to the State Board of Education and providing significant pro bono work to those in need.
New Hampshire family law and divorce areas of practice
Awards and honors
- Recipient, Strafford County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 1985 and 2001
- Recipient, President of the Bar Association's Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service, 1986
Admitted to practice
- Two terms on the Dover School Board
- Two terms as Mayor of the City of Dover, New Hampshire
- Appointment by Governor Shaheen to the State Board of Education
- Prior to law school, Wil served in the U.S. Army as an Infantry Platoon Leader with the First Cavalry Division
- Recipient of the Bronze Star Medal with V for Valor
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association