Our Lawyers Are Glad to Help
Connect with us for a free consultation
Have you been injured and you’re unable to work?
Is an illness preventing you from maintaining employment?
Were you denied benefits?
Our lawyers are focused on fighting for the benefits you deserve.
If you cannot work, social security is there to provide you with income and medical insurance. Getting approved on your own can be difficult and time consuming due to the complex rules and required documentation. Most first time applicants are denied benefits due to technicalities and burdensome rules in today’s difficult legal environment.
We can help!
- We have helped thousands of people obtain benefits with our extensive experience and impressive legal credentials.
- If you have been denied don’t wait to contact us because time is critical in the appeals process.
- Lance Tillinghast is the only lawyer in New England to hold a National Board of Legal Specialty Certification in Social Security Disability.
- What is Social Security Disability Insurance?
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is a program that pays monthly benefits to you if you become disabled before you reach retirement age and aren’t able to work.
- What are Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Disability Benefits?
SSI, or Supplemental Security Income, is a needs-based program that provides a monthly check to persons who are blind, elderly, or have a disability. For disabled people who have never worked, or those who haven’t worked enough in the recent years to qualify for SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance.)
What will qualify you for Social Security Disability (SSD)?
- Life time disability
- Permanent disability
- Disabled by pain
- Immune system disorders
- Mental disorders
- Kidney disease
- Hematological disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Respiratory illness
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Senses and speech issues
- Many more!