Lance’s extensive Social Security experience has helped thousands of individuals obtain Social Security benefits in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont. He is the only lawyer in New England to hold a National Board of Legal Specialty Certification in Social Security Disability. This accomplishment distinguishes our firm greatly in Social Security Disability practice and allows him to accept social security disability cases in all states.
Through Lance’s belief that all individuals are entitled to fair treatment under the law, and his vast workers’ compensation and personal injury experience, he has demonstrated a strong commitment as a tireless advocate for disabled and injured people. This has earned him an AV® Preeminent Rating, the highest rating from the leading independent lawyer rating entity, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D., 1989
- University of New Hampshire, magna cum laude, B.A., 1980
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Thompson School of Applied Science, A.A.S., 1977
- New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts
- Federal District Court of New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Professional Associations & Memberships
- AV® Preeminent Rating (the highest rating available from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading independent lawyer rating entity)