Maine Personal Injury Attorneys
Make Us Your Main Source of Legal Counsel
Working on a personal injury claim can be easy if you leave it all up to the Maine personal injury lawyers of Wyskiel, Boc, Tillinghast & Bolduc, P.A. We have decades of total legal experience that we can use to make the most of your claim. The goal from the beginning is to make sure that you get all of the compensation you deserve after being in an accident that someone else caused. This is what we have done for so many others throughout the state, as you can see in some of our recent and impressive case results.
Law firms and insurance companies know our name and expect a fight when they see it on a client’s case. Many of the cases we accept come from attorney referrals, too. See why we have such a strong reputation for excellence for yourself. Dial (603) 742-5222 or contact us online now.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
How do you know if you have a personal injury case worth pursuing? The simple solution is to call (603) 742-5222 and speak with members of our firm. We can use our vast legal experience to figure out if your claim has the legal merits needed to advance.
But the basics of a personal injury case and its prerequisites include:
- Duty of care: The person who hurt you must have owed you some sort of duty of care to keep you reasonably safe. For example, every motorist has an unspoken yet unwavering duty of care to drive responsibly and prevent crashes that could hurt themselves or others.
- Dereliction of duty: The person who hurt you must have violated or ignored their duty of care owed to you and in a way that another reasonable person would not have done. For example, a drunk driver acts unreasonably by getting behind the wheel while intoxicated, and they ignore their duty of care owed to everyone else on the road.
- Direct cause: The dereliction of a duty of care must have been the direct cause of your injury. For example, if a drunk driver hit you, then it must be provable that you were hurt because of their actions, not your own.
- Damage: The injuries you suffered because of the negligent party must have caused you to suffer damage or loss. This prerequisite is typically easy to prove because damage or loss can range from a medical bill and lost wages to your physical pain and emotional suffering.
Cases We Can Handle
We want to make your life as easy as possible, even before you hire us to be your Maine personal injury attorneys. That is why our team has taken the time to become familiar with all sorts of different personal injury case types. When you come to our firm after virtually any type of injury or accident, you can be confident that we will know what needs to be done to best represent you and pursue owed compensation.
Some of the personal injury cases we handle the most include:
- Brain injuries
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability incidents
- Spine injuries
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death claims
Choose Us – We Can Help!
Do you want to file a personal injury claim in Maine but do not want to bother with all the stressful steps that need to go into it? You can leave everything up to us! We would be honored to build and carry your injury claim to success. We make a point to handle every case as if we were representing ourselves or a very close friend because we see everyone in our community as a friend, even if we haven’t met yet.
Get compassionate legal services today. Please dial (603) 742-5222.