Laurie practices in Wyskiel, Boc, Tillinghast and Bolduc, P.A.'s trusts, estate administration, and probate practice areas. In addition to experience in private practice, Laurie has experience as a former staff attorney for a New Hampshire non-profit that provided guardianship and probate services. In that role, she represented clients in a variety of court actions, was responsible for locating and accounting for assets, undertook Medicaid planning, and managed client benefits. Laurie also has extensive experience with assisting clients who are seeking to obtain benefits, including by representing clients seeking Social Security Disability Insurance benefits in administrative hearings and in federal court.
Laurie has lived in the Dover area since prior to graduating from University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, and she is very active in the community such as serving on the Seymore Osman Community Center board for several years.
- Toccoa Falls College, 2011
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2014
- New Hampshire
- USDC New Hampshire
- USDC Maine
- USDC Vermont
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Certified Guardian, Center for Guardianship Certification
- Co-Chair of the New Hampshire Bar Association New Lawyer’s Committee
- Board member, Seymour Osman Community Center
- Member and former board member of New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Association of Justice