Our Lawyers Are Glad to Help
Estate Planning means different things to different people. Michael educates clients as to what legal issues are relevant to their specific circumstances, and customizes an Estate Plan based on each client’s needs and goals.
COMMITTED TO YOUR FAMILY’S ECONOMIC SUCCESS
- Estate Planning: Can involve preparing Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, or Healthcare Directives. Typically, an Estate Plan is used to minimize estate taxes or to allow for assets to pass outside of probate. However, an Estate Plan can offer other benefits as well, such as control of your wealth, protection from your heirs’ creditors or a beneficiary’s inability to manage money, and privacy regarding your financial situation.
- Probate And Wills: When a loved one passes away, we understand you are dealing with a lot more than the legal aspects of the death. We remove the burden of dealing with the legal aspects by helping to navigate the complex state laws, and help identify and fulfill your legal obligations.
BE PREPARED WITH DOCUMENTS WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE
- Advance Healthcare Directive: Don’t leave your medical care to chance in the event that you are incapacitated and unable to express consent. A well written Advance Directive is a wise precaution to explain your wishes if a catastrophe should happen.
- Power of Attorney: Is a legal document giving someone authority over all legal or financial matters, typically to be used in the event that you are incapacitated in some way and unable to make your own decisions.
Trust, Estate Planning & Probate Services
- Creating the best estate plan for your needs
- Drafting trust documents
- Advice on transfer of assets at time of death
- Probate court representation for wills, guardianships, and contested estates
- Health care powers of attorney and advance healthcare directives